"I smell an Emmy Award..."Howard Stern
Curtis began speaking and entertaining live audiences of all sizes over 30 years ago, and he's still going strong. Large corporate banquets, theaters, comedy clubs, and today--even laptop screens in offices and living rooms all around the world. Curtis has thoroughly entertained and astonished audiences through them all.
You will soon find out why 100's of corporations and event planners have hired Curtis to make their events ABSOLUTELY UNFORGETTABLE!Having built successful businesses of his own in addition to performing for 1000's of clients over the last 35 years, Curtis combines his years of business experience with his highly-entertaining skills as a speaker, mentalist, and magician; adapting his performances and materials to fit the special needs of your specific audience. Whether it is a small company awards or Holiday banquet, a large multi-day conference or convention, an intimate private event, or a fundraising event for your charity or non-profit organization, Curtis has a performance that is guaranteed to highly entertain and engage your guests whether in-person or with an online, virtual show. He's performed for such celebrities as Howard Stern, former Green Bay Packers Quarterback Lynn Dickey, and 3-Time Indy 500 Racing Legend Bobby Unser who said "That is the DAMNEDEST thing I've ever seen in my LIFE!" It is no wonder he currently has over 50 five-star reviews on Google.
With each and every performance, audiences walk away laughing, bewildered, and saying that they had a truly fun and remarkable experience. Many say "this was the best event we've ever had." Then they hire Curtis again to share this experience with others.I know it sounds like we're bragging, and that's because we are. Curtis has been delivering hilarious and astonishing mentalism shows and presentations for audiences of all types and sizes for many years, and we can't wait for you to share in this experience. But don't just take our word for it--browse the website to get a better taste of what Curtis has to offer for your upcoming event. Then contact us to discuss how we can help you make your event the absolute best you've ever had.
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO VISIT. WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU.
Just a few of Curtis' happy clients...
Well, Since You've Scrolled This Far, Here Are Some Odd and Interesting Facts About Curtis
- In 2000, he and a few partners bootstrapped and built a highly-successful, multi-million dollar construction sub-contracting company near Tacoma, WA. They had 35 full-time employees.
- At one time he made his living crawling under houses, lying in water and mud with dead animals and bugs and installing insulation in sub-floors.
- He was a bass singer in a quartet for many years, and also sang with a men's barbershop chorus. In 2018 the chorus was ranked 17th out of 700 choruses internationally.
- He moonlights occasionally as a professional actor and printwork model in TV commercials, feature films, corporate training videos, and more. He can currently be seen as a principal extra with Jacqueline Toboni in the Netflix film "The Bygone" and with Dean Cain and Sarah Jane Morris in the film "Gosnell: The Trial of America's Biggest Serial Killer." You can see a playlist of some of his commercial and TV work on his YouTube Channel by clicking here.
- He no longer uses any social media platforms.
- He was a licensed minister for 9 years; speaking in Christian Churches, teaching in seminary, and officiating weddings and funerals.
- He is highly-proficient speaking French and Spanish, with remarkable pronunciation.
- He almost drowned as a child alone during a thunderstorm while vacationing with his parents at Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri. A stringer of dead fish attached to a boat dock and floating on the water's surface saved his life.
- Now a long-time, avid swimmer, his current record for a straight one-mile swim is 29 minutes, 28 seconds. To this day he swims a one-mile workout three to four times a week.
- In Alaska during his time in the U.S. Army, he fell over 80 feet from a helicopter during an air assault training exercise. He landed on his feet upright and miraculously walked away unharmed, much to the astonishment of everyone present.
- He has maintained and kept a commercial driver's license for over 30 years and can drive semi-tractor trailers, buses, end dump trucks, and more. He's also pretty damn good with a BobCat or Skid-Steer loader.
- He loves premium cigars and aged American bourbon.
- He would rather be a stand-up comedian than a mentalist or magician, and prefers the company of comedians over magicians and mentalists.